Personal Insurance

We want to protect you and your possessions.

  • Facebook - Grey Circle

Searcy 888.268.2850

  • Facebook - Grey Circle

Springdale 866.380.3022


Meet your Personal Lines Agents


Protection for you, your family, and home is crucial.

Personal Insurance covers those assets that are most important to you. We have a wide selection of coverage plans to protect your most valuable possessions. We will help you find the coverage that works for you to protect the people and possessions that mean the most.

Basic Personal Lines Auto Policy Terms

Bodily Injury: this covers the other driver in the event of an accident and they are hurt

Property Damage: this covers the other drivers vehicle or damage to their property (home,boat, etc)

Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: this covers you as a driver when the other driver has no insurance when you get hurt

Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: this covers your vehicle when the other driver has no insurance

Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury: this covers you when the other driver is at fault and they don’t have enough coverage for your injuries. The State of Arkansas doesn’t have underinsured motorist property damage.

Comprehensive: Act of God claims (weather, animal hitting your vehicle)

Collision: when you hit something (another car, person, boat, house, mailbox)

F.A.Q. About Homeowners Insurance

     Q: What is homeowners insurance?

A homeowners insurance policy is a comprehensive insurance form used to insure residential risk. This is not to be confused with a dwelling policy. Though similar, a dwelling policy differs from a homeowners form which includes coverage for the insured's personal property and personal liability protection. Homeowner forms are labeled HO and there are six main types including HO-2, HO-3, HO-4, HO-5, HO-6, and HO-8.

The different HO policies have names associated with them. 

    HO-2 - 1-4 Unit Owner Occupied - Broad Form - Named Peril*

    HO-3 - 1-4 Unit Owner Occupied - Special Form - Open Peril** and Named Peril*

    HO-4 - Occupied by tenant - Renters or Tenants Form - Name Peril*

    HO-5 - 1-4 Unit Owner Occupied - Comprehensive Form - Open Peril**

    HO-6 - Condominium Unit Owner Occupied - Condominium Form - Named Peril*

    HO-8 - Unit Owner Occupied, Historic or Older home - Modified Form - Named Peril*


The most common homeowners insurance sold is an HO-3. This particular form, called a special form, provides protection for dwelling and other structures on an open peril basis and personal property is covered only for broad perils. 

*Named Peril: The cause of loss specifically covered by the insurance policy. No coverage is provided for unlisted perils.

**Open Peril (aka - Special Peril, All Risk): used in property insurance to describe the coverage provided under an insurance policy form that insures against any risk of loss that is not specifically excluded.

     Q: What is covered by homeowners insurance?

     Q: Is homeowners insurance required?

     Q: Is homeowners insurance important?

     Q: When should I purchase homeowners insurance?

     Q: What cost should I expect to pay for homeowners insurance?

     Q: Is homeowners insurance tax deductible?

     Q: Can I include homeowners insurance in my mortgage payment?

     Q: Can your homeowners insurance be canceled?

     Q: How much homeowners insurance do I need?

     Q: Where can I get homeowners insurance?